Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Supply Chain Specialist
The Supply Chain Specialist will support and provide information needed to operate our restaurants, new Shack openings, special supply chain projects, managing a small supplier category and handling the general daily workload for our enterprise data and inventory systems.
- Ensure all new Supply Chain Department suppliers are properly onboarded into corporate systems. Provide suppliers with life cycle management, so that new and existing products can be optimally integrated into supply chain.
- Ensure Shake Shack managers have the information necessary to effectively order and restock all items. Ensure that the opening checklist is correct and timeline met through communication with internal and external stakeholders. Assist with program management responsibilities with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure supply chain data analysis to monitor and report price fluctuations based on contract pricing, and support sourcing planning and forecast demand for consistent supply throughout the pipeline.
- Ensure management and coordination of supply for beer and wine vendors, and other assigned pertinent suppliers.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Basic understanding of food service distribution
- 3+ years of Food & Beverage Supply Chain, Purchasing Replenishment or Food Retail and Distribution experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.