Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Supply Chain Manager
- Ensure domestic supply chain is planned and coordinated to sustain current U.S. business and expansion into new regional locations through maintenance of suppliers and proprietary product, which include growers, producers, manufacturers and/or vendors.
- Ensure that distribution and logistics of Shake Shack suppliers and products are being effectively managed through communication of analyzed information to optimize costs and inventory levels.
- Ensure correct documentation and contract management for all products and communicate information to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ensure consistent maintenance of key supplier and distributor relationships through our new supplier process, negotiation of programs, and integration into our business. Measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity. This list is not intended to be all inclusive.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required, finance or supply chain degree preferred.
- Understanding of food & beverage purchasing
- Understanding of food & beverage distribution
- Minimum 3 years in a purchasing role
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."