Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Sr. Manager of Delivery Operations
The Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring our digital applications (e.g. web, kiosk, mobile apps) and Delivery partnerships are supporting Operations’ requirements for efficiency, effectiveness and guest experience. This role will have a key voice in defining and approving the development of future features and requirements as the Shacks’ advocate when it comes to the capability and functionality of our digital products.
- Oversee Operations management of Delivery partnerships, and be a point of escalation for Shacks with Delivery partner challenges and concerns
- Define and prioritize Operations Business requirements and processes for mobile apps, web ordering (large and small orders) and kiosks. Work with IT Product Management and Marketing to ensure those needs are understood
- Create Operations processes and procedures for the management and support of web, app and kiosk systems
- Ensure new features in our digital applications are effectively communicated to Shack teams. Lead and organize operations roll-outs of functional changes or additions on our digital channels (including mobile, web, delivery and kiosk)
- Work with Shack teams to understand, document and address operation’s needs, pain points and priorities for apps, kiosk and web. Work with IT and Marketing to develop plans for solutions.
- Define and publish Operations efficiency and effectiveness measures of success for digital applications and delivery partnerships
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot and to teach troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of training methodologies and ability to build training programs
- Demonstrated project management and organizational capabilities; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- 6-8 years of restaurant/retail operations experience preferred
- Experience with restaurant/retail digital products (POS, kiosk, mobile app, web ordering, delivery)
- Training experience (classroom and web-based training programs)
- Experience in digital product development and/or implementations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.