Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer will be the technical lead making major transformational change within Shake Shack. This person will support Shake Shack efforts through cloud infrastructure architecture, design and implementation. This individual will architect, and design systems based on specific project needs that are secure, highly available and scalable.
- Design, develop, implement and administer enterprise level on-premise & cloud-based solutions.
- Evaluate, recommend emerging cloud and infrastructure technologies.
- Design secure, robust and scalable cloud-based systems.
- Analyze system requirements by interacting with IT and key business stakeholders.
- Partner with the business to ensure solutions support current and long-term business needs.
- Partner with IT Operations team for implementation and support of designed systems.
- Analyze existing Cloud deployments and recommend changes based on industry best-practices.
- Develop and deliver operational and design documentation for all projects.
- Perform other Systems Engineering/Administration job-related duties as requested.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the entire Azure Ecosystem. Compute, Storage, Data Management, Azure AD.
- Strong knowledge of the Office 365 Ecosystem. Office 365, EMS, Intune, ATP, AIP, OMS, Skype VoIP, Cloud App Security.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Technologies, Windows client/server, Active Directory, SCCM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge on the components of the entire Azure/Office 365 stack.
- Azure, Office 365, Microsoft ecosystem and Cisco certification.
- Minimum 8 years in roles designing and implementing enterprise-level systems, working with cloud and virtual technologies (Azure, Hyper-V), Windows Server design and administration, Windows Active Directory design and administration.
- Minimum 8 years in roles designing and implementing Azure + Microsoft 365 Enterprise systems (Strong knowledge required: SCCM, ATP, AIP, OMS, Skype VoIP, Intune, Cloud App Security, Azure AD, Power BI etc.)
- Minimum 8 years in roles designing and implementing enterprise-level network environments, working with Cisco/Meraki technologies, SDWAN design and administration.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."