Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Manager, Marketing Technology
The Senior Manager, Marketing Technology is responsible for the technical ownership, strategy, integration and support of Shake Shack’s guest facing digital marketing technology and digital data platforms. They will lead a team to support various aspects of email marketing, social communication and marketing, marketing automation, consumer data, analytics and reporting, tag management, and enterprise consumer databases systems. This role will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to measure the impact of digital strategies and tactics, as well as report out on metrics and results.
We are seeking a candidate that has the right mix of inquisitiveness, technical aptitude, and digital marketing technology experience to assist our business stakeholders’ quest for enhancing the quest experience by enabling data-driven decisions to enhance Shake Shacks digital capabilities. This role will be a fit for someone who has worked in some capacity as a marketing technology leader who is interested and excited to drive Shake Shacks digital capabilities across multiple digital products.
- Manage, architect, and secure marketing technology solutions such as marketing automation, CRM, personalization, web and mobile analytics tools, tag management platforms, social, and customer data platforms, etc.
- Investigate new technologies and solutions and decide if they fit into the digital marketing stack.
- Manage projects, budgets, and provide executive status reports when needed.
- Provide internal training, onboarding, & share functional knowledge related to day-to-day management of the marketing technology related eco-systems.
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to improve data collection & create roadmaps for marketing technology solutions.
- Understand legal requirements surrounding global consumer data and privacy legislation.
- Manage and build a team of full time employees and vendor resources to achieve business and personal career goals.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathematics
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple vendors while building an internal team
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs
- Successfully led a migration to a marketing technology solution of any kind; email, analytics, tag management, content management, etc preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an eCommerce or digital agency capacity
- Experience with solutions from Salesforce, Adobe, Acquia, Listrak, etc.
- Experience evaluating vendors new to the marketing technology landscape
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.