Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Manager, Guest Data & Personalization
- Heavy focus on analytics, including analyzing guest data to define top value segments and develop ideal state customer journeys.
- Oversee development of top value customer segments and guest engagement scoring including regular reporting and recommendations to create differentiated experiences at different intervals of the guest lifecycle.
- Deeply understand attributes and buying behavior of Shake Shack guests in mature and new markets
- Identify and model programs and enhancements to further strengthen relationship with guests, increase retention and prevent customer churn
- Identify, size, and develop guest strategies that can deliver significant growth across digital, in-store and partnership channels.
- Lead cross functional team on outside-in and inside-out customer perspectives that support development of existing or new growth opportunities to ensure we are building personalization programs delivering on the customer strategies
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
- Extremely analytical and proficient in analyzing and modeling customer data
- Self-starter and jack of all trades, critical thinker and team player who is eager to hit the ground running and have immediate impact at a young, high growth business
- At least 4 years of experience in a data driven role with proven ability to transform data into actionable insights and recommendations
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
About UsBeginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."