Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Manager, Digital Quality AssuranceThe Senior Manager, Digital QA is responsible for the successful delivery and quality of digital technology programs at Shake Shack. You’ll be multi-tasking in a fast paced, highly energetic environment, with community driven teams who are building next generation digital experiences for Shake Shack Guests. The role is responsible for managing QA across a portfolio of projects partnering with both internal and external resources to achieve the future digital vision of Shake Shack and ensuring the quality of these experiences.
This role will partner with business owners, product owners, architects, and engineering teams to ensure quality, compliance, and performance across our digital products such as native mobile applications, web platforms, digital marketing platforms, and in-store technologies like POS, kiosk, and drive through technologies. The right candidate will have experience managing QA resources and testing processes using agile and waterfall methods while integrating a QA process as part of the overall digital delivery plan. This will include partnering with business stakeholders and program/project managers to ensure delivery and user acceptance testing is well executed.
- Collaborate with our QA partner to ensure full testing coverage across our products and help instill best practices to drive quality.
- Create strong relationships with technology and business teams managing and setting expectations of QA
- Help drive integration testing and user acceptance testing processes.
- Guide test strategies for both automated and manual testing and performance testing.
- Establish yourself as the Evangelist and Champion for quality across the digital eco-system; for individual products and end to end system solutions
- Manage and build a team of FTE and vendor resources to achieve business and personal career goals.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathematics
- Demonstrated ability to implement forward looking innovative QA processes to drive business value preferred
- 4+ years of experience previously in an eCommerce, Retail, Hospitality, or digital agency capacity
- Experience working in an Agile environment for technology projects
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors – onshore, nearshore, and offshore
- Experience establishing QA process in an agile environment
- Experience working with tools like Jira, SmartSheet, Confluence, TestRail, Selenium, Blazemeter, meter, etc.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $95,200- $123,800 base salary (potential for higher depending on experience)
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.