Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Manager, Digital Program Management
The Senior Manager, Digital Program Management is responsible for the successful delivery, quality, budget, and management of digital technology programs at Shake Shack. You’ll be multi-tasking in a fast paced, highly energetic environment, with community driven teams, building next generation digital experiences for Shake Shack Guests. The role is responsible for managing a portfolio of projects partnering with both internal and external resources to achieve the future digital vision of Shake Shack, while also ensuring the quality of these experiences.
This role will partner with business owners, product owners, architects, and engineering teams to ensure the on-time completion, quality, compliant, and performant digital applications across digital products such as native mobile applications, web platforms, digital marketing platforms, and in-store technologies like POS, kiosk, and drive through technologies. The right candidate will have experience managing programs using agile and waterfall methods while integrating a QA process as part of the overall digital delivery plan. This will include partnering with business stakeholders and program managers to ensure delivery and user acceptance testing is well executed.
- Build & manage complex program plans that focus on on-time delivery, stakeholder communication, dependency identification, and budget management
- Promote metrics & process (agile and waterfall) that help stakeholders understand what is being delivered, delivering program status, and improving product delivery
- Create strong relationships with technology and business teams managing and setting expectations
- Develop strong vendor management processes ensuring constant alignment of goals and deliverables
- Establish yourself as the Evangelist and Champion for quality across the digital eco-system; for individual products and end to end system solutions
- Manage, mentor, and build a team of FTE and vendor resources to achieve business and personal career goals.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- Ability to communicate program status and structure to team members and executive team members
- Demonstrated ability to implement forward looking innovative QA processes to drive business value
- 5+ years of working previously in an eCommerce, Retail, Hospitality, or digital agency capacity
- Experience working in and establishing Agile principals for technology projects
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors – onshore, nearshore, and offshore
- Experience establishing QA process in an agile environment
- Experience working with tools like Jira, SmartSheet, Confluence, TestRail, Selenium, Blazemeter, meter, etc.
- Experience growing an internal team of full-time employees preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.