Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Manager, Digital Product
The Senior Manager, Digital Product will support the development and execution of Shake Shack’s next-gen digital products. They will work in close partnership with various stakeholders across the organization, including marketing, IT, and operations, to develop and launch best-in-class digital products. The ideal candidate will have 6-10 years working in agile B2C software development, a deep focus on end-users, and be a self-starter accustomed to operating in a matrixed environment.
- Own a portion of the product roadmap, backlog, and prioritization for development across digital products (web, app, kiosk, mobile).
- Work directly with internal stakeholders (IT, Marketing, Operations) to build requirements and develop MVP.
- Manage external agency partners and dependencies to ensure successful delivery and execution.
- Actively represent the guest throughout the scaled agile product development process, including UAT.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of Direct Product Management Experience launching successful mobile web or app products
- Experience in hospitality or building marketing technology and loyalty platforms a plus
- Experience with agile and analytics tools (JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and maintaining a robust roadmap required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.