Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Manager, Compensation and Equity
- Participates in industry specific and general market surveys to ensure competitive position of compensation programs. Performs comprehensive analysis and makes recommendations on salary/wage management and structure design.
- Leads the annual merit, bonus, and equity award processes and works closely with HRIS to support system enhancements and on-going maintenance activities.
- Maximizes vendor relationships and administers equity awards in accordance with the terms and conditions of the awards, governing plan documents and internal processes and procedures. Maintains equity database, develops reports, and answers inquiries regarding stock plans for audit, tax and legal filings.
- Collaborates with VP, Total Rewards, Accounting and FP&A in creating and publishing annual proxy materials, including Compensation Discussion and Analysis (CD&A).
- Develops and conducts analysis such as compensation statistics, project analytics and modeling and testing market comparisons.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- CCP and/or CEP certification preferred.
- Knlowedge of tax and accounting rules applicable to equity awards
- Advanced excel and analytical skills; ability to collect and analyze data and present findings.
- At least 6 years of related experience.
- Previous stock plan administration at a publicly traded company.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.