Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior HRIS Analyst
The Senior HRIS Analyst performs a key role in leading the operational functions of Workday as well as continually optimizing Shake Shack’s HR technology solutions. This position will collaborate with cross functional partners and all levels of management to provide expertise while supporting the both the business and systems strategy.
- Supports the design, development, and performance of the Workday HCM system.
- Leads and/or participates in design discussions to define user requirements and translate them to solutions, advising users on best practices and cross functional dependencies.
- Builds and maintains custom reports and dashboards for cross functional partners.
- Analyzes data flow, processes and configuration to recommend enhancement that will increase quality and efficiency.
- Provides troubleshooting support to employees and HR users in completing transactions and modifying back-end configurations.
- Supports the deployment and testing configuration changes.
- Assists in leading Core HCM, Compensation, and Benefits processes (including Advanced Compensation and Open Enrollment).
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in system administration and HR processes
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- General understanding of interfaces with third-party vendors preferred
- 4+ years of HRIS experience
- Minimum of 1-year practical Workday Administration experience supporting Workday HCM
- Strong experience configuring Workday HCM including Core HR, Talent, Benefits, Core & Advanced Compensation, Security, and Reporting & Analytics preferred
- Relevant experience with Workday Report Writing and Dashboard building
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.