Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
- Plans, designs, tests and deploys functionality and/or modules to maximize the use of WorkDay HCM.
- Monitors and supports all HR applications and systems including 3rd party system integrations and data integrity.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to identify and prioritize projects; Leads projects and cross functional teams to ensure HR systems are optimally configured, maintained, and utilized.
- Develops and delivers strategic reports and dashboards to proactively monitor workforce trends and issues.
- Establishes HRIS governance to ensure compliance with internal change controls, Sarbanes- Oxley regulations and timely response to audit requests.
- Identifies training needs of end users and develops and provides training and technical assistance to meet those needs.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of HR technology and experience managing and implementing outsourced and/or hosted solutions.
- Functional understanding and knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational capabilities; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively with minimal supervision.
- Advanced excel and analytical skills; ability to collect and analyze data and present findings.
- At least 6 years of related work experience.
- Experience with WorkDay HCM modules and business processes preferred.
- Experience maintaining and managing Position Management preferred.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."