Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Financial Analyst- Financial Systems
If you are a finance whiz and a technology enthusiast, this is very likely your dream job! This is a great opportunity to use the full breadth of your talents to help maintain and expand our Adaptive Insights system. Your finance acumen will be honed by updating and building financial plans (budgets, forecasts, and reports) into the Adaptive Insights solution.
The Senior Analyst will work with the Financial Planning and Analysis team with implementation, design and programming of custom financial reports, analytical dashboards and tools as well as analysis, support and refinement of the existing reports and systems using modern business analysis technologies. The role will collaborate with the Workday and data analytics teams to help drive a unified FP&A platform via Adaptive Insights and Tableau. In addition, you will be a key member in the FP&A function supporting our monthly and annual budgeting processes and adhoc finance requests.
- System Administration - Provisioning new user access and maintaining existing user profiles, creating and validating new chart of accounts values and mappings, populating budget and forecast versions
- Report Development - Develop reports that help our business counterparts measure performance and allow management to quick glean insights (more focused on enterprise level e.g. cash flow)
- Analytics - Summarize large and complex datasets and perform advanced analytics using BI tools such as Alteryx and Tableau
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other analytical field of study preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and strong technology acumen
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience working with Adaptive Insights preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.