Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a passionate, highly motivated Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help drive Shake Shack’s digital strategy. This individual will be responsible for managing digital media and owned channel content across app, web, kiosk and delivery partnerships to drive acquisition and engagement. The right candidate is a data-driven digital marketer with a proven track record leading strategy and execution across a broad set of channels that directly drive business impact. The right candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and with multi-tasking. They are collaborative and capable of bringing together key stakeholders to drive a strategy that aligns Shake Shack’s strategic goals. They are a self-starter who can recommend and initiate projects with minimal direction. They have their finger on the pulse of culture with knowledge and understanding of both direct marketing tactics and buzz-worthy top of the funnel tactics. This candidate will work closely with brand marketing, PR, organic social and will manage external agencies.
- Drive marketing strategy, performance marketing initiatives and integrated campaigns that fill the funnel with new guests to grow digital traffic and sales.
- Work closely with the digital and design teams to produce visually appealing content and copy relevant and specific to each digital channel.
- Own end-to-end digital campaign launches through clear cross-functional communication and management of timeline and budget.
- Develop seasonal marketing strategies and initiatives that support the brand objectives, highlight new product launches and raise awareness of the brand.
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets; present results to marketing leadership.
- Continually test new content types and channels based on industry trends and channel reporting.
Skills & Knowledge
- Self starter with a roll up your sleeves and figure it out spirit - we are a lean team and need people who thrive off a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills; experience working across different teams to inform and produce content
- A strong attention to detail in both written and visual contexts and an “always on” sense of urgency
- Highly creative individual with enthusiasm to conceptualize and implement programs that are disruptive while maintain brand elevation
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
- 6+ years of professional experience managing digital marketing channels preferably for a lifestyle or hospitality brand with an ecommerce presence
- Proven history working cross-functionally with content and product teams to drive growth and generate leads through various marketing channels
- Experience operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Experience writing creative briefs, ensuring that all teams have the necessary information in order to achieve campaign objectives and KPI’s
- Highly comfortable with ambiguity; experience in developing and implementing new approaches and processes
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.