Opens Soon In Marin Country Mart!
Now Hiring Customer Service-Counter-Cashier-Cook. Entry Level - No Experience Necessary.
Apply On-line Today
When: Monday-Friday from 8AM - 7PM
Where:700 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 199, Larkspur, CA 94939
Questions? Call 415.413.3359
No Appointment Necessary
Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving deliciously classic burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine, and more. With our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community-gathering place with widespread appeal. Our unique and inspiring culture invites and nurtures motivated people who aspire to be our future leaders.
We are seeking fun, intelligent, outgoing, and high energy individuals to join our unique team as Team Members! We are now hiring full-time and part-time team members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, high volume, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful Shacksperience, with hands-on training, online learning modules, and a structured path to grow your career.
Have fun and work hard! As a Shack Team Member, you will learn as you grow – training on every aspect of the operation and progressing in responsibility and pay. You will acquire various certifications along the way and will gain skills and experience to help you contribute to your success and ours. Get on the fast track to become a Shack Trainer, Cross Trainer, and Shift Manager at a pace that YOU have the opportunity to drive!
Other responsibilities of the Team Member position include:
- Cooking, cleaning, prepping and caring for our guests!
- Reaching for new challenges and asking for additional responsibility
- Balancing high volume with high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Must have an eagerness to take advantage of new opportunities
- Learning different skills and responsibilities of all Shack stations
- Cross training and cross utilizing skills
In the Team Member role, you must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidates to be future Shake Shack leaders in a hospitality-driven, fun, and team-oriented environment.
Other requirements include:
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Must be dedicated to excellence and hospitality
Experience the Shacksperience: a clearly defined path to success for every employee who joins our team! We believe that building confidence through knowledge and experience is the first step to your success. We provide an environment that encourages learning and growth, and we reward individuals who meet and exceed our standards of success. We call this the Shacksperience and we are committed to taking care of our Team Members through the opportunities it creates. Selected individuals will enjoy competitive pay rates, generous benefits, great bonus programs, and strong career growth opportunities.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Ongoing Hands-on Training
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."