This year, we are piloting a work schedule for our Managers, which consists of 4 days on and 3 days off every week, offering unparalleled work/life balance!
Bringin' It - Together
Team work isn't just practiced at the Shack - it's perfected. We make each day great - together. We create an exciting work atmosphere with a culture focused on our team, guests, and community.
Our Restaurant Managers are responsible for leading and driving the daily operations including managing the kitchen and dining room, overseeing the development of all team members, and completing administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of restaurant management experience in a high volume, fast paced environment,
We provide an 8-week training program with up to 4 weeks of hands-on application and certification. Experience the Shacksperience, a clearly defined path to success.Shake Shack fosters a culture of learning and growth and rewards people who meet and exceed our standards of success.
More reasons to join the #Shackfam:
- Career Growth Opportunities - 40+ Shacks Opening in 2020
- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start)
- Charitable Opportunities to Give Back
- Award-winning On-line Training