Restaurant Manager (Restaurant Management)
Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving deliciously classic burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine, and more. With our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community-gathering place unlike any other. As we experience tremendous growth, our leaders are the driving force to our continued growth and success.
Get on board with a unique and growing company with 30+ locations opening in the U.S. 2018!
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for helping to lead and drive the daily operations of your Shake Shack location. You will manage the kitchen and dining room to ensure a positive guest experience. You will oversee all hourly team members and will be responsible for all administrative and leadership functions to ensure a smooth operation. We will provide an 8 week training program with up to 4 weeks of hands-on application and certification program to prepare you for success.
Other responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager role include:
- Upholding our standards of excellence and hospitality
- Leading your team
- Managing all functions on our daily checklist
- Handling payroll and scheduling
- Focusing attention on team development
- Overseeing inventory, quality and safety
- Managing the facility
- Leading and developing community relations
In the Restaurant Manager role, you must be self-motivated, positive, and possess a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork. We are seeking experienced professionals with a talent for leading and inspiring others. You must exhibit uncommonly high standards and be committed to the training and development of our team members.
Other requirements of the Restaurant Manager role include:
- 2 – 3 years of Restaurant Management experience in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant environment
- Food handler certification, strongly preferred
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the Shack operations
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
- Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level
- Understanding of financial aspects of business operations
Experience the Shacksperience – a clearly defined path to success for every employee who joins our team. From Team Member to Shack Manager, we believe that building confidence through knowledge and experience is the first step to your success. We provide an environment that encourages learning and growth, and we reward individuals who meet and exceed our standards of success. We call this the Shacksperience and we are committed to taking care of our entire team through the opportunities it creates. As a Manager, you will enjoy a competitive salary plus performance bonuses, generous benefits, and strong career growth opportunities.
Other benefits you will enjoy in the Manager role include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Program
- Ongoing Online and Hands-on Training
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Restaurant Manager – Restaurant Management – Hospitality Food Service