Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Regional Recruiting Partner
Shake Shack, the next generation burger joint is hiring a smart, optimistic and detail-oriented management recruiter. This is a hands-on full cycle recruiting role requiring the ability to effectively source, attract, recruit and hire talent for management positions throughout the Shake Shack Organization with a primary focus on restaurant operations.
The ideal candidate has high-volume recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment and is capable of building trusted relationships internally to deliver exceptional service to Hiring Managers. By partnering with Hiring Managers, this person will work remotely to proactively engineer our leadership teams and hire the best in our industry!
- Full-Cycle Recruitment: Drives management recruitment efforts to source and hire top talent while ensuring our company standards are being upheld with every hire.
- Management Planning: Works with the Hiring Managers to proactively build strong teams by identifying internal management promotions, managers on planned attrition and transfers.
- Strategic Talent Recruitment: Develops a short and long range recruiting strategy to proactively address our aggressive expansion plans that target college recruiting opportunities, job boards, industry networking strategies, referral programs, websites, recruitment advertising on social media channels and professional recruiting agencies.
- Tools and Collateral: Participates in creating and monitoring activities that impact employment branding awareness (employment advertising, collateral, website and posting content).
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative work style and ability to solicit help from other departments to get results
- Analytical thinker who can conceptualize and analyze both business problems and solutions
- Ability (and desire) to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Applicant Tracking System Proficiency
- Minimum 4 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in the hospitality or related industry
- Experience conducting searches for positions from entry to executive level
- Proven track record of meeting monthly hiring targets working as a remote recruiter
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.