Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
- Provides Hardware and software support for existing stores and new Shack builds including POS, Kitchen, and Aloha Back of House. Ensures problems and incidents are logged and tracked.
- Proactively identifies improvements that will improve POS system reliability for Shacks and reduce IT problems / incidents.
- Stays abreast of restaurant system capabilities / trends, and how restaurant technologies can be used to improve efficiency and the consumer experience.
- Ensures SOX/PCI security-based policies are enforced throughout the company's infrastructure.
- Administers PCI DSS 3.2 Compliance Reporting & Logging
- Software patching and upgrades
- Writes and is accountable for documentation and instruction guides for the team and users of the systems.
Skills & Knowledge
- High School Diploma/Equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science & Information Technology preferred
- Windows knowledge including Group Policy.
- 2+ years of experience as a POS (NCR Aloha preferred) and/or Systems Administrator in a multi-site environment.
- Experience installing low-voltage wiring and making repairs.
- Hands on experience working with and configuring multiple operating systems, including all versions of Windows and MAC OSX along with mobile platforms iOS and Android
- Experience with desktop/server imaging and software deployment.
- Scheduling software and ERP application integration experience e.g. Hot Schedules and Workday application experience is a plus.
- PCI & SOX Compliance experience is preferred.
- Programming experience, C++, System experience including OS installation, configuration, database admin, troubleshooting, software installation, performance monitoring and disaster recovery preferred
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."