Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Marketing Manager, Global Licensing
Helps create, develop and implement marketing and communications efforts with Shake Shack’s global partners. Works cohesively with licensed brand partners to ensure marketing, communications and promotion initiatives strengthen the brand, enhance and support operations and drive sales in Shacks.
This role should expect 20-40% travel both domestically and internationally.
- Embrace and convey the Shake Shack brand voice and positioning across licensed markets via marketing and communications in local marketing initiatives, printed collateral, online and digital presence, social media, and advertising that reflects the spirit, identity, integrity and intelligent humor of the brand.
- Develop and support the execution of Shack-specific and market wide events, activations, collaborations, and promotions.
- Maintain a marketing calendar including but not limited to: LTOs, product launches, new restaurant openings, events, activations, collaborations, promotions, and advertising.
- Measure, evaluate, and provide reporting on marketing initiatives.
- Manage the in-store Shack guest experience and digital brand initiatives.
- Support the management of partner PR and communication strategies.
- Day to day contact for licensed partner marketing teams
- Ongoing information management; ensure partners have updated digital content, guidelines, and local marketing best practices
Skills and Knowledge
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fast learner
- Passion for the brand
- Superior project management skills
- Skilled in communicating and managing key audiences externally and internals
- Comfortable managing priorities during demanding situations
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in food and hospitality and/or lifestyle brand
- Knowledgeable about marketing, communications, PR, digital, social media, design, consumer insights
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.