Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
This key position supports the CMO and overall marketing team, focusing on team and brand priorities across the entire Marketing department. This key utility marketing role will focus on team coordination, executive support and some administrative tasks, program development and execution, PR support, digital content and engagement, partnerships/collaborations, new Shack openings and local/national events. This role works cohesively with all key Shake Shack departments.
- Manage certain team and administrative tasks for the CMO, such as budget tracking, invoice submission and inventory management.
- Manage projects and processes across the marketing and communications team and work as a key liaison between marketing team and other departments to keep systems running smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist brand and regional teams through effective project management, event planning and on-site event support.
- Support the PR team with influencer and press relations support, including events and burger drops.
- Support the digital and content teams around new Shack openings, item launches and other brand initiatives.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project management and prioritization skills
- 1-2 years of professional marketing experience at a hospitality, CPG or lifestyle brand
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.