Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Marketing & Communications Manager, Global Licensing
The Manager of Marketing and Communications will manage and develop marketing, communications, and public relations for Shake Shack’s international and domestic licensed partners. They will partner with cross-functional teams including Culinary, Supply Chain, Design and Development, external public relations firms, collaboration partners, and Shake Shack’s internal marketing team.
- Execute the brand marketing strategy through implementing tools and programs with licensed partners to enable localized brand marketing activities throughout the world that will position Shake Shack as a premium brand, fine casual restaurant, and community gathering place
- Day to day contact for domestic and international licensed relationship with partner marketing teams
- Manage market specific PR and communication opportunities to build local reputation of brand amongst key business, culinary, and lifestyle media to position Shake Shack as a premium culinary brand in the fine casual sector, including culinary partners and collaborations
- Content Creation – Plan and manage new content creation, including billing and invoicing
- Content and Calendar Management – Marketing, LTO, File Management
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- 2+ years at a progressive restaurant, hospitality, or lifestyle brand; preferably supporting in a global capacity
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Up to 25% domestic / international travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.