Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Manager of Strategic Initiatives - Global Licensing
This role will support the development, prioritization, and tracking of key strategic initiatives within the Global Licensing department, including support of budgeting and forecasting, QBRs, internal reporting and company presentations as well as administrative support of new business development. Additionally, this role will partner with the Finance team to ensure alignment. This role should expect 0-25% travel both domestically and internationally.
- Support executive budgeting and forecasting processes through analytics and insights
- Internal communications including strategy, planning and execution of Board of Director reports, Quarterly Business Reviews, and internal company presentations
- Analysis, insights and reporting on LTO and Culinary Programs, Sales + Business Updates and New Strategic Initiatives
- Assist in licensing initiatives including new partner onboarding, immersion, and education, and existing partner visits and education
- Support medium and long-term global growth strategy for licensed business through research and analysis
- A minimum of 2-4 years of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Highly skilled with Excel and building dynamic, complex financial models
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking or other highly analytical role with management interaction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data visualization
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $79,400- $103,200 base salary (potential for higher depending on experience)
Please note: we do not provide Visa sponsorship for this role
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.