Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Manager of Special Projects
The Manager of Special Projects will manage remodels, refreshes and retrofits across all Markets and home office build-outs/enhancements, engage in all capital expenditure cost tracking and reporting activities, and support testing of new operating systems/designs.
- Manage remodels, refreshes, and retrofits across all markets.
- Manage project financials.
- Oversee and maintain capital expense cost tracking and status reports.
- Develop content for monthly Capital Committee Meetings.
- Source and approve vendor networks as necessary.
- Provide Home Office facilities support
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering, or equivalent job experience.
- 4+ years experience
- At least 4 years of Facilities or Construction Management experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good.