Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Manager, HR Technology and People Insights
The Manager of HR Technology and People Insights is responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of global Human Resources Information System (HRIS) solutions and related policies and procedures. They will adapt, develop and/or implement appropriate HR analytics, structures, tools, policies, processes, and procedures to distill high quality analyses and insights. The Manager will also lead, coach, develop and manage Senior HRIS Analyst and People Insights Data Analyst.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to identify and prioritize HRIS projects; Leads HRIS projects and cross functional teams to ensure HRIS is optimally configured, maintained, and utilized.
- Plans, designs, and deploys functionality and/or modules to maximize the usage of HR technology suites
- Maintains and supports HR applications and systems; troubleshoots integration errors from Hirebridge (ATS) to Workday
- Develops and delivers strategic reports and dashboards to proactively monitor workforce trends and issues.
- Establishes HRIS governance to ensure compliance and timely response to audit requests. Develops and delivers timely reports for HR and Executives.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Related Field of study.
- Functional understanding and knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- Understands data transfers, creation of import files, table structures and file layouts.
- Understands how data from HRIS system impacts other downstream systems and vice versa.
- Demonstrated success working in a high volume, fast paced environment with changing priorities and ambiguity.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to collect and analyze data and present findings.
- Strong project management and organizational capabilities; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Data Privacy rules and regulations preferred.
- 6+ years of related work experience with at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of Workday HCM and experience managing and implementing outsourced and/or hosted solutions for a global organization.
- Experience working in an organization with high degree of M&A activity.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.