Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Manager, Enterprise Systems and Solutions
The Manager of Enterprise Systems is accountable for the delivery of business solutions for supported departments including Finance, Accounting, People Resources, Legal, Development, and Supply Chain. Responsible for project delivery aligned with technology standards to address Shake Shack business requirements. Also responsible for ongoing technology support and managing assigned Enterprise System roadmaps.
- Responsible for the tech support of business applications (including relationship management of vendors) to ensure availability, security, and stability.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned technology projects. This can include project management, third party vendor management, and coordination with Shake Shack team members.
- Ensure continuous alignment with IT leadership and key business stakeholders.
- Manage project teams, service providers, and implementation partners balancing time, scope, and budget appropriately.
- Work with Business leaders to develop enterprise system roadmaps that reflect Business and technology opportunities and priorities
- Ensure and maintain strong relationships and communication with Finance, Accounting, People Resources, Development, Supply Chain, and IT teams in addition to critical vendors.
- Evaluate, recommend and drive selection of technology solutions with business partners
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated experience supporting implemented applications
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Business teams to capture business requirements and translate them to technical solutions
- Strong ability to manage teams through periods of significant change.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
- Robust understanding of operations and systems in a retail or restaurant environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business Management
- 6-8 years of work experience
- 4-6 years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing external technology business partners from a delivery and service management perspective
- Demonstrated track record of successful project / program management (including budget management, team leadership and stakeholder management) and delivery related to Corporate systems.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.