Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Junior Infrastructure Engineer
Shake Shack has an exciting opportunity for someone who is a fast learner, self-starter, who loves to solve problems, and is keen to automate operational processes. S/he should have the desire to continually improve our infrastructure and operations, implement new and innovative solutions that address continually evolving needs, and provide a secure and highly available computing platform.
- Help build, monitor, and maintain a scalable and secure multi-cloud infrastructure (Azure ecosystem, Microsoft 365, AWS)
- Design, and implement processes and procedures to ensure consistency across a growing cloud infrastructure (Azure/M365/AWS), resource groups, and subscriptions
- Administer Exchange Online
- Administer Active Directory
- Develop, document and maintain automation for end user provisioning, deprovisioning, access management, etc.
- Leverage SCCM for OS/Patching and common software deployments
- Automate tasks and processes using Powershell, Azure and AWS CLI, Python, or similar
- Administer Cisco Meraki SD-WAN, VPN, Cisco Umbrella, and other network technologies
- Provide support for network and systems to new shack openings and remodels
- Coordination with installation vendors to migrate from legacy network switches to Meraki
- Assist with the building and maintenance of log management based IT Operations Dashboards
- Build playbooks and other supporting documentation
- Work with senior team members to help develop and deploy technical standards for cloud and on prem resources
Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years of related experience
- 1-3 years expertise in Cloud Infrastructure, working directly with M365, and Azure Cloud Administration. AWS a plus.
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS models
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft 365 administration (AzureAD, InTune, etc.) and strong understanding of modern IAM/SSO solutions
- Expertise in Windows Systems Administration, Linux experience is a plus and familiarity in networking, IT Infrastructure, and security best practices
- Experience with Desktop and Server OS image management
- Powershell, Python, or other scripting experience automating processes. API experience a plus.
Restaurant, hospitality, or retail experience a plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.