Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
- Assist and support Shake Shack’s branding, marketing, and promotional materials.
- Embrace and convey the Shake Shack brand voice and aesthetic across all marketing and communications in printed collateral, online and digital presence, social media spaces, and advertising that reflects the spirit, identity, integrity and intelligent humor of the brand.
- Create and support brand collateral that supports corporate-wide and localized marketing and communications strategies with innovative ideas primarily through menu designs, in-store experience materials, campaigns, events and internal branding.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive and execute projects and campaigns.
- Reports directly to Senior Designer
Skills & Knowledge
- Must have a BFA degree from a leading design school and or dynamic portfolio
- Computer skills: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of the Shake Shack brand and company culture
- Exceptional design skills and incredible attention to detail
- Deep interest and awareness of the hospitality industry
- Closely follow and passionate about new music, pop culture and style
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key constituencies
- Athletic approach to multi-tasking, organizing, natural ability to prioritize and a personality that can freely roll with the punches
- Excellent interpersonal skills, “willing” demeanor (you come from a place of yes), you’re a person of the utmost integrity, professionalism and judgment
- Minimum 1 years Design experience, preferably in the food/hospitality industry
- Experience in print production and digital design
- Experience and interest in motion design preferred
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."