Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
International Supply Chain and Culinary Support Manager
The International Supply Chain and Culinary Support Manager will liaise with Shake Shack Supply Chain, Culinary, Quality Assurance, Marketing, supplier partners, and others as needed in support of our Licensed Partners to establish and maintain the efficient flow of information, communication and ultimately goods and services to Shake Shack licensed restaurants. Ensures all Shake Shack policies, procedures and standards are met and enforced.
- Provide Administrative and project support for Licensed Culinary and Supply Chain stakeholders when opening new markets; domestic or international
- Support Limited Time Offers and promotions in all Licensed international markets
- Administrate the communication hub for Global Supply Chain and Culinary; is critical in coordinating timely, accurate and successful the flow of information and project support between internal and external Licensed stakeholders
- Take ownership of several key information sources including Master Product List, Product Specifications, Supplier Approval and Legal documents, Supplier folders as well as key project folders in Sharefile and Zoho
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Finance preferred
- Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of experience in multi-unit food service supply chain, food service distribution purchasing, logistics, expediting, or merchandising. International experience, import/export of food is highly desirable.
- Up to 10% domestic / international travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."