Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
International Operations Manager Global Licensing
The International Operations Manager partners with the Shake Shack Licensing team in effort to give more dedicated focused support to our international licensed partners. This includes but is not limited to hosting partners from around the world, managing inductions, plans coordination of employee/partner training, development, auditing and opening support.
- Audits partner Shacks and develops associated action plans
- Analyzes partner KPI’s to create action items both internally and externally.
- Directly leads training of new Shack openings including preparing all team travel and logistics
- Coordinate and assist in the development of adjusted domestic management training materials, and new store opening materials.
- Role models and upholds the Shack Pact for all partners
- Write training programs and coordinate all partner training programs and training validations.
- Maintain database of all domestic trainers in coordination with Training department and local area directors for each given market.
- Coordinate and support the opening teams in their preparation of new restaurant openings.
- Build key relationships with Area Directors and Training managers in all regions of the domestic operating team.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required, business or restaurant management degree preferred.
- Note: Extensive experience in restaurant operations management, specifically modified venue businesses, may be considered in lieu of the education requirements.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD, project management software
- Thorough understanding of the steps necessary to open new restaurants
- Demonstrates an expertise and understanding with respect to implementation of a fully integrated critical path and new store opening
- Minimum of 5 years at a progressive restaurant or hospitality company, preferably supporting a global brand, with substantial experience in managing licensed partner relationships. Preferably majority of experience in international environment.
- International licensing background with multiple unit operations full P&L accountability experience
- Heavy travel, approximately 65%
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."