Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Home Office Coordinator- Part Time
The Home Office Coordinator will manage the day-to-day operation of our office, all while creating and maintaining an amazing experience for our team. The HO Coordinator needs to be smart, organized, friendly, hospitality driven, passionate and have a well-developed excellence reflex. With less traffic in our home office this role will focus on supporting the Office Manager, coordinating all incoming mail and packages, as well as maintaining a clean and safe workspace. This position is part time, up to 20 hours per week.
- Mail Coordination: Responsible for receiving all mail and packages for the office. Open, organize, scan, send and manage with discretion and professionalism. Lifting large packages will be a daily occurrence.
- Office Operations: Support the Office Manager with day to day office tasks including, setting up coffee and snacks in the kitchen area, assisting with projects and requests, water all home office plants and creating ID Badges for team members. Awareness of the office equipment and supplies, making the Office Manager aware of any issues. Strong communication skills and a self-motivated work ethic.
- Cleaning: We have cleaning services for the office, but candidate will support additional cleaning measures to comply with COVID safety guidelines. This includes, sanitizing high touch areas, checking sanitation stations, and making sure supplies are available, adhering to guidelines per the building and home office regulations.
- Security: Ensuring only Home Office team members or approved vendors enter the workspace. All delivers must be left at front doors and brought in by Home Office Coordinator.
Skills & Knowledge
- Associate's Degree; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience as a receptionist, in retail customer service, or in office administration.
- Office management or hospitality customer service experience preferred.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."