Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Guest Support Representative
The Guest Support Representative will deliver best-in-class digital hospitality to guests, supporting online channel management and engaging with guests via email and review sites.
This is a remote position.
- Support the guest experience program at Shake Shack, delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications.
- Embrace and convey the Shake Shack brand voice and positioning via marketing and communications in online materials and conversations.
- Engage directly with guests to create and maintain an ongoing positive conversation about Shake Shack.
- Act as a main point of contact for guest hospitality via digital channels and ensure timely responses to guests.
- Encourage review site engagement by monitoring channels and interacting with guests.
- Monitor Shake Shack’s presence on Yelp and continuously engage with guests to support Shake Shack’s focus on hospitality.
- Work as a key liaison between the guest experience team and other stakeholders to communicate guest feedback.
- Contribute thoughts on guest feedback trends in weekly team meetings to be shared cross departmentally
- Liaise with operations teams at each Shack to keep them up-to-date on guest feedback and elicit responses and/or action as needed.
Skills & Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with CRM platforms such as Desk and Salesforce Service Cloud.
- 1+ year of professional customer support experience in food and hospitality and/or lifestyle brand
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your schedule upon hiring)
- High-speed internet access, connected to a secure network. A secure network is one that you must enter a password in order to join (not a public internet, etc.). Up to $50 monthly will be reimbursed by Shake Shack.
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."