Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for an assigned region to oversee existing Shacks and respective vendors
- FM will assist in setting up vendors and contractors during new Shack openings
- Varying schedule according to needs of business and/or requirements of the role. Expect long working hours and a changing schedule. During openings and emergencies, long days and late nights. This includes during the required travel
- Must be reachable 24/7 for emergencies
- A strong mechanical and kitchen equipment background is preferred
- Holidays and weekends are included in work schedules at all times, and flexibility in extending work hours when needed
Please note that Management reserves the right to change, modify and/or alter work hours, job duties, tasks and responsibilities based on business demands
- Manage and oversee on-going facilities needs of existing Shake Shack assets
- Directly manage remodels/refurbishment of existing Shake Shack Assets
- Manage all new equipment rollout initiatives for existing Shacks
- Oversee Service Channel activities.
- Oversee Activities of Preventative Maintenance Vendors
- Investigate, assess, and implement facilities management cost reduction strategies
- 4-6 years of related work experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Project Management
- Construction experience
- Repair Tech (Mechanical and kitchen equipment)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $66,200- $86,000 base salary (potential for higher depending on experience)
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.