Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
- Evaluate, design, scope, and document integration effort for new products, processes, technologies, and solutions
- Design and maintain a detailed technical architecture roadmap and structure across a multi-system e-commerce and in-store environment
- Align the platform vision and overall roadmap with the technical requirements of the stack
- Develop technical implementation plans and timelines with key engineering stakeholders and enterprise standards
- Communicate technical needs and limitations clearly and effectively
- Collaborate with Head of Product, CIO, and Executive suite on creating a holistic long-term strategic vision that satisfies business objectives
- Design complex digital solutions within the IT portfolio of systems
- Works to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Demonstrated ability architecting multi-tenet systems and platforms, across a variety of platforms
- At least 4 years of related work experience
- iOS, Android, and/or web development experience
- Enterprise-level experience in scaled solutions that track and report on real time and historical data efficiently, accurately, consistently
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.