Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Digital Product Manager
We’re looking for a Digital Product Manager who will own and support the growth of Shake Shack’s rapidly evolving Digital Product suite (responsive web, mobile app, and next-gen). We want someone with a passion for bringing best-in-class products to life and loves the wide range of activities that it involves - UX design, requirements gathering, prioritization, and UAT to name a few.
We seek a product Rockstar who has 2-4 years digital product experience (agency or in a start-up/corporate setting) and is familiar with the software development lifecycle. Most importantly, they have been involved in successful product launches in the past and understand what makes or breaks a product. The right candidate is analytical, an exceptional communicator, and is obsessed with customer experience.
- Assists in developing product roadmap for Shake Shack’s Digital Product suite and next-gene store touchpoints.
- Contributes in the determination of product features and functions, and partners with cross functional teams in product development.
- Leads maintenance, prioritization, and UAT efforts for product enhancements and defect remediation.
- Prepares product documents and supports sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise.
- Researches and analyzes market conditions and identifies key consumer trends and opportunities.
- Uses market feedback to evaluate product functionality and drives present/future product direction
- Manages partner relationships with external design and build agencies.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2-4 years of digital product experience at a B2C or B2B company
- Experience with mobile products (web and apps) required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.