Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Digital Product Administrator
The Digital Product Administrator will be responsible for managing our current application infrastructure, ranging from a multi-platform proprietary application to our internal content and management system that services our restaurants. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of current technology trends across web/mobile, digital content development, and infrastructure/deployment.
- Responsible for helping define the strategy and vision of our digital roadmap
- Responsible for scoping of new digital solutions and/or features of digital products
- Conduct usability testing translating findings into product improvements that deliver increased adoption
- Implements content across multiple applications to support strategic initiatives, projects, and activities keeping all digital content accurate, timely, and relevant. Assures brand presence, communication, integration, and day-to-day activity across all digital channels. Works with content and marketing team translate content to web/digital standard.
- Manages all digital applications including website and supporting services, ensuring each is up-to-date with the latest features, functions and content.
- Coordinates with external development teams to maintain current and develop new features and functions.
- Works with content and marketing team to help implement strategies for digital products.
- Maintain an internal content management system to house text, video, photo and graphic content for all products.
- Stays up-to-date on new online technologies, best practices, and industry trends to identify innovative strategies and solutions; test and evaluate new tools and ideas and ensures content is mobile-friendly and multiplatform ready. Evaluates emerging technologies and provides perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assists in tracking and reporting the performance of all digital marketing initiatives and budgeting.
- Performs continual website / mobile maintenance, troubleshoots content, links, order flows, registration flows, and transaction logs. Serves as a liaison between IT, regarding web performance and hosting.
- Serves as the primary help desk agent for all inbound inquiries for digital products (internal and external).
- Develops training materials for both troubleshooting and using digital products (internal and external)
- Monitors and directs inquiries and comments from all digital applications to proper personnel.
- Assist with internal technology needs including email set up, computer support (Apple / Windows), basic networking and Wi-Fi and other various applications as needed. Help troubleshoot technical problems.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field OR demonstrated relevant experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Firebase, and other digital analytics tools
- Familiarity with running SQL inquiries preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of effective design techniques and standards including user interface design, graphics creation, production, and optimization for the web.
- 3+ years of experience in technology product management and design
- Experience with web and mobile technologies
- Hand on experience with web based content management systems, digital communications tools and ecommerce applications
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."