Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Digital Experience Manager
We’re looking for a Digital Experience Manager who will champion growth opportunities across all of Shake Shack’s emerging digital channels. As our digital strategy builds towards the single view of our guest experience, this role will collaborate with internal cross-functional teams on all of our key initiatives including third-party delivery, in-store formatting, and personalization. The right candidate approaches problem-solving in fun, unique ways and is passionate about building integrated experiences with prior experience in loyalty programs, personalization, omnichannel integration, and/or partner integration. They’re a natural self-starter who thrives while driving projects with minimal direction. They have their finger on innovation, cultural, and engagement trends across a wide range of consumer brands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: digital operations, technology, CRM, analytics to better define loyalty across our channels. Develop meaningful guest engagement programs that will drive guest acquisition, frequency and average check size.
- Champion digital integration for Shake Shack’s new store formats in order to drive increased traffic.
- Build digital partnerships and support third-party delivery initiatives (i.e., GrubHub, gift cards, catering services, etc.). Build and support business rationale to show revenue opportunity from new digital channels.
- Pitch in across a wide range of projects with a let’s-do-this-thing attitude.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years experience in a loyalty or omni-channel role within retail or consumer brand
- Experience working with brands that have both digital and store footprints
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.