Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
The Digital Designer will assist and support all Shake Shack brand. They will create and manage Shake Shack’s digital branding, marketing and promotional designs and materials. The Digital Designer will embrace and convey the Shake Shack brand voice and aesthetic across all marketing and communications in digital and may include print, In-Shack and outside, collaborations, events, advertising and more. They will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive and execute projects and campaigns.
Tell us why Shake Shack should hire you as our Digital Designer. Please include a cover letter, resume and portfolio with your application.
- Design and support our Digital Initiatives including email campaigns, performance marketing, digital and social assets.
- Assist and support all of Shake Shack's culinary and branding initiatives.
- Assist and support marketing Shack-wide initiatives, in-Shack experience materials, Limited Time Offer campaigns, events and regional pop-ups.
Skills & Knowledge
- BFA degree from leading design school and/or dynamic portfolio
- Strong understanding of the Shake Shack Brand
- Exceptional design skills and high aptitude for asset iteration
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), Microsoft Office, Motion
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and web optimization also preferred
- Minimum 2 years of design experience
- Experience with After Effects – animation skills a huge plus
- Experience in Mautic and Stripo (or similar email program)
- May include traveling to various Shake Shack location, which could include but not limited to the following modes of transportation; planes, trains and automobiles
- Involves standing and moving props for photoshoots
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.