Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Digital Brand Manager- Asia Pacific
The Digital Brand Manager- Asia Pacific is responsible for driving digital marketing strategy including digital innovation, social media and email campaigns, delivery partnerships and growth strategies for Shake Shack’s licensed Asia partners. Team member will support the execution of digital marketing campaigns across platforms and ensures all initiatives are in line with Shake Shack’s global brand positioning and philosophy.
- Drive social media strategy and content innovation across APAC channels keeping the brand’s digital presence informed, modern, innovative and cohesive with the global Shake Shack brand
- Ensure all social media copy on all channels adheres to digital marketing guidelines and is on-brand, compelling, and engaging
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with partners to identify, test and optimize ongoing paid media strategy to drive brand awareness, sales and to support brand initiatives
- Drive digital influencer strategy across region
- Manage country specific content calendars, inclusive of all digital channels
- Keep abreast of new social media platforms, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Embrace and convey the Shake Shack visual brand identity, voice and positioning across all APAC digital channels
- Collaborate with partners to create visual storytelling by translating core brand tenants into an engaging, cohesive brand experience across multiple platforms
- Work with partners to plan and conceptualize photoshoots
- Manage key creative projects that come to life both off & online
- Monitor and report on key guest experience metrics
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing principle and tactics including social media, analytics, SEO, email marketing, digital technologies, copywriting and growth strategies
- Familiarity with the production of and creative planning for both core and emerging social platforms
- Passion for graphic design, photography, type, and motion as they come together to create a visual brand story
- Attention to detail, high standards of excellence
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills; business language is English while written and spoken fluency in Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese Chinese is a plus
- Minimum Qualifications: 3-5 years’ experience in marketing/advertising/digital/social at a brand marketing organization, creative agency or lifestyle brand
- Preferred Qualifications: 5+ years’ with 1-3 years supervisory experience in marketing/advertising/digital/social at a brand marketing organization, creative agency or lifestyle brand
- Experience managing social agencies, creative agencies, and creative projects
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.