Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Desktop Support EngineerThe Desktop Support Engineer position within the IT Infrastructure team is the face of IT for internal customers. The primary task of this position will be to architect and troubleshoot all endpoint related systems and software, while assisting with the day-to-day administrative operations for Shake Shack’s IT infrastructure to provide for the growth of the teams’ initiatives. These duties will be performed in compliance with policy guidelines and within time-frames as defined in the team’s SLAs and/or project requirements
- Engineer, test, deploy and manage corporate internal client images for Windows 10, MacOS iOS & Android devices.
- Manage, maintain and evolve enterprise client management systems SCCM and JAMF.
- Test and validate new hardware.
- Manage IT provided systems (Active Directory, AV, VM maintenance etc.).
- Serve as ultimate escalation point for technical support teams.
- Develop and assess innovative solutions for business-driven projects and initiatives.
- As necessary, perform other duties as required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Knowledge of Windows & MacOS environments, including both hardware and software, at an advanced or expert level.
- Proficient in one or more modern, general purpose scripting languages (PowerShell).
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and employ.
- 5+ years experience in client endpoint support.
- Experience with remote support.
- Experience with Active Directory, Office 365 and Windows server environments.
- Experience supporting senior level and executive staff.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and JAMF Suite (Imaging, packaging, scripting).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."