Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Design and Procurement Project Manager- Remote
The Design and Procurement Project Manager will be managing the development of construction documents that meet cost and schedule objectives while managing the procurement of corporate purchased equipment.
- Manages the construction document preparation for restaurants within the parameter of individual Shack budgets and schedule while maintaining alignment with cross-functional teams.
- Manages resolution of engineering and constructability issues through a project’s development.
- Engages with internal designers and external consultants to ensure a smooth transition from Design Development to Construction Documents.
- Procures furniture, fixtures, signage, and kitchen exhaust for restaurants.
- Support operations teams in the maintenance and replacement of FFE.
- Support design, sustainability, and procurement initiatives.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Engineering or related field
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines
- Strong 3D visualization ability and working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, BIM360, and Bluebeam is a plus
- Engineering and construction process knowledge and the ability to lead initiatives that drive efficiency preferred
- Construction knowledge is required
- 4+ years of design or construction project management experience
- Retail, hospitality, or restaurant design or development organization experience preferred including management of construction documents
- Previous experience managing construction documents on commercial projects
- Previous experience managing external MEP engineers, contractors, and vendors
- Finances and procurement experience in process and standardization preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $79,400- $103,200 base salary (potential for higher depending on experience)
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.