Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Data Analyst- Pricing
The Data Analyst will be instrumental in driving analysis for the company to identify areas of growth and optimization. The first project will be to partner with our external vendor to assess customer willingness to pay, determine optimal price levels by channel and market and to create a dynamic pricing strategy. The role will also involve identifying, aggregating, and analysize data on our consumers and competitors to provide data-driven recommendations to the business.
- Perform competitive analysis, benchmarking, data gathering and mining, etc. in support of menu price optimization initiatives.
- Collaborate across business (Finance, Marketing, Culinary, Design) on analytical projects requiring data analysis and insights formulation.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop requirements for and implement marketing and business reporting and analytics in support of company performance goals.
- Influence new and innovative ways to solve current business and technical challenges.
- Manage external vendor relationships.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Economics or another related field
- SQL / Tableau expertise
- At least 3 years of experience in management consulting, analytics or data analysis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.