Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a company retreat, Team Appreciation Day, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Channel Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute an annual roadmap for a variety of guest-facing channel marketing communications such as mobile app push notifications and inbox messages, website content and email marketing.
- Advance department and company initiatives by implementing plans to reach key objectives and goals for each initiative (e.g., increase sales, traffic, ticket sales, awareness, etc.) and define the appropriate channels to be utilized for each campaign.
- Implement content updates to website and mobile app to align with company initiatives and campaigns. Ensure both are frequently audited and accurate for user experience.
- Manage email production and development from creation to post-reporting (e.g., creative, copy, deployment, A/B testing, list segmentation, etc.).
- Establish KPIs, track performance, and analyze results to optimize campaigns and make data-driven decisions while keeping acquisition and retention in mind.
- Assist with the creation of exceptional creative content in alignment with the Shake Shack brand and channel strategy.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing, communications, PR and industry trends
- Superior project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled in communicating and managing key stakeholders externally and internally
- Roll-up-your-sleeves worker who is comfortable managing priorities during demanding situations
- Proven ability to work well and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of professional digital marketing experience in food and hospitality and/or lifestyle brand
- 3+ years of professional experience working on digital campaigns from mobile app marketing to web
- 2+ years of professional experience with HTML, responsive email templates and Content Management Systems
- Professional experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Career Development
- Discounted Fitness Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."