Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Brand Campaign Manager
The Brand Campaign Manager will be the driving force that brings together all aspects of Shake Shack marketing campaigns. Partnering with all facets of the organization, the role will serve as the primary integrator to ensure sound strategy, inspiring and pointed creative briefs, and best in class creative execution. The role needs someone who takes extreme pride in relationship building and communication. An ideal candidate has a proven track record of flawless campaign management (proper process leading to efficient and effective work).
- Oversee development, and execution of the company's consumer facing campaigns
- Lead day to day management of innovative sales driving campaigns across all channels to drive frequency, retention and average check
- Work with VP of Brand Marketing and other stakeholders to create communications briefs
- Collaborate with creative agencies and in-house talent on marketing initiatives to ensure best in class creative and execution against communications briefs
- Create an environment that leads to seamless multi-discipline collaboration and integration
- Establish project timelines, publish detailed contact notes and do “all the things” to ensure the team is clear on expectations and deliverables
Skills & Knowledge
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills; able to work cross-functionally to execute creative campaigns
- Strategic thinker who can understand business complexities and clearly articulate “big picture” goals while remaining highly detail-oriented
- A keen eye for recognizing (not personally developing) visuals and copy that are right for the brand and campaign objectives; confident in leading brainstorms, as well as effectively setting up the presentation of creative work and delivering constructive feedback
- Enthusiastic team player with the flexibility to re-prioritize, multi-task and switch tasks fluidly
- Self-motivated and takes initiative with an innovative mindset to drive new ideas and think outside the box as an entrepreneurial leader
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive and process-driven, with the ability to think ahead to full scope of projects and deliver work on time and accurately
- Embody the Shake Shack mission to Stand For Something Good in everything that we do, with a natural inclination to go above and beyond in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working on brand campaign management in agency environment or leading ecommerce and/or retail businesses, CPG
- Experience with Asana or similar project management system preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.