Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
The Associate Production Manager is a key member of the Marketing Design team, working with the Production Manager and Associate Production Manager to produce high caliber content and creative. Collaborates across Pre-Production, Production, and Post-Production to track photo, design, and video projects through their lifecycles from conception to archive. Manages logistics, production schedules, deliverables, budgets, and transparent communication with stakeholders. Works with various vendors to send final files into production and deliver final assets to requesters.
- Oversees print production for New Shack Openings, in-Shack signage, pop-ups and events.
- Leads and Manages company print portal.
- Leads design and production timelines for Regional-focused Limited Time Offerings and projects. Manages projects by providing updates and driving deadlines.
- Assists with pre and post production for photo and video shoots. Creates and saves call sheets, contracts, purchase orders, orders props and surfaces, saves and organizes final assets, creates collateral and production spreadsheets, updates digital boards, delivers digital collateral to necessary stakeholders and teams.
- On-site Producer for shoots
- Manages freelance design needs, budget and process
- Production Lead for National Menu Updates
Skills & Knowledge
- Production experience with Photography, Print, Design or Video
- Strong understanding of creative development and/ or design process.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Must be a detail-oriented multitasker
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Proficiency with Asana, Frame.io, Outlook, Microsoft or similar platforms
- Strong understanding of the Shake Shack brand
- Social or Digital Content Experience
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Degree in BFA or BA
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.