*This page only applies to U.S. locations including airports, stadiums and arenas.
Only standard Shack menu items are listed above, and menu options can vary by Shack.
- Concretes: If you have any type of food allergy, please avoid ordering concretes. The mix-ins offered at your local Shack may be processed in facilities with allergens, allowing for possible cross-contamination.
- Beer & Wine: Local beer and wine selections vary by Shack. Nutritional and allergen information on Shack-specific alcohol selections is not available.
VEGAN & VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
The ‘Shroom Burger is a vegetarian burger, and doesn’t contain meat. All rennet and enzymes are plant-based. Some Shacks use the same equipment and frying oil to cook chicken. Please ask a team member about the policies at your local Shack.
GLUTEN INTOLERANCE & CELIAC DISEASE
If you are intolerant or sensitive to gluten, please avoid ordering our crinkle fries as the oil in our fryers may be filtered through the same equipment as items containing gluten. Here are a few suggestions for anyone with a gluten allergy:
- Any burger can be ordered with a lettuce wrap or gluten-free bun. Flat-top dogs can also be ordered with a lettuce wrap.
- Frozen custard should be ordered without the cone, and make sure to double-check the ingredients of the “Seasonal Shakes” with our cashier before ordering.
- Mix-ins should be avoided as they might be processed in a facility containing allergens.
- As for drinks, stay away from ordering beer, but any soft drink or glass of wine is fine.
Click on a menu item to view more information.
This nutritional information is derived from testing in accredited laboratories, published resources or from information provided by Shake Shack suppliers. This information is based on standard product formulations and serving sizes. It is based on average values for ingredients from Shake Shack suppliers. Variation in serving sizes, preparation techniques, product testing and sources of supply, as well as regional and seasonal formulations change periodically.