Guten Appetit! Shake Shack’s 8th Annual Shacktoberfest is on tap from Friday, October 4th through Sunday, October 13th.
The highly anticipated Oktoberfest-inspired festival celebrates good food, drinks and friends, Shake Shack-style. Get ready for special-edition biers, bratwursts and burgers at all US Shake Shacks as well as the Covent Garden Shack in London (not available at ballparks, JFK Airport, and other international locations).
Shacktoberfest is also the only time of year to get a special Shake Shack Bier Stein for $10.00 (25 oz.), filled to the brim with your choice of Brooklyn Brewery’s brisk, malty Oktoberfest brew or our very own ShackMeister Ale®; after that, it’s yours to keep and just $7.00 for a refill throughout Shacktoberfest!
The 2013 Shacktoberfest menu, offered in addition to all the beloved Shake Shack standard offerings, includes:
– Cheddar Brat Burger: 100% all-natural Angus beef burger topped with a flat-top griddled cheddar bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and ShackSauce ($7.50)
– Polish Sausage: Griddled smoked sausage served with German-style slaw ($5.25)
– Currywurst: Bavarian Brat topped with crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and curry ketchup ($5.25)
– Bavarian Brat: Griddled bratwurst topped with spicy mustard ($4.50)
– Cheddar Brat: Griddled cheddar-stuffed bratwurst ($4.50)
– German Chocolate Pecan Concrete: Chocolate frozen custard blended with coconut-pecan caramel and chocolate truffle cookie dough (Single: $4.25 | Double: $6.50)
– Apfelstrudel Shake: Vanilla frozen custard hand-spun with apples, caramel and spices ($5.75)
All bratwursts and sausages are made by Schaller & Weber—they’re the real deal. The NYC-based, family-run butcher has been making authentic German sausages with exacting standards and time-honored recipes since 1937.
Tags: Shacktoberfest 2013